Email is one of the best communication solutions and it can help you reach your near and dear ones with just a click. Featuring powerful tools alongside full customization options, you can find all components required for efficient correspondence and effective organization. What’s more, the process of setting up a new email account takes just a few minutes, and it is completely free!
With the decline of Yahoo!, AOL and Hotmail, more and more people are switching to Google’s services. Not only it has gained popularity, but creating a Google account is quick and easy. It also provides easy access to other Google products such as YouTube, Google Drive, and Google+.
Creating a Gmail account for free:
1. Open the Gmail website
2. Click on the “Create an account” button and this will redirect you to the “Create your Google Account” page.
3. Fill the form with your details. Add your name, date of birth, gender and other information. Choose a username wisely. Your username will become your Gmail address. You need to share the name with everyone whom you want to connect with and thus a simple and sober username is advisable. However, if your username is not available, you will be given different options. You can choose from the options or come up with a new and unique one.
4. Create a password logically. Ensure your password is unique and is a combination of alphabets, numbers and symbols. Keep it simple, as you need to remember the password throughout. You also need to add an alternative Email ID for verification. If you are a new user, then ask your friend to provide you with their ID for email confirmation.
5. Completing the captcha is important. This verification tool ensures that a real person is creating the account. If you are finding the captcha difficult to read, you can click the refresh button and get a new one.
7. Click next. Whenever a new Gmail account is created, a Google+ account is also created. It is the social network site of Google. You can add a picture, share your thoughts, and add as many friends as you want, and even like others work.
8. Once done, you can click on the “Continue to Gmail” button. You can return back to the Gmail account and start sending emails or you can visit any other Google services. You will be automatically logged in YouTube, Google+, Google Drive or any other product of Google.